You Are At Home With Horne Since 1991
Excellent Customer Service
Life Time Limited Warranty
Auto Body Repair
Truck Body Repair
Auto body repair in
Show Low, Arizona
Horne Collision Center is a premier auto body repair center with an over 16,000 sq. ft. vehicle repair facility found on the Deuce of Clubs in Show Low, Arizona. Horne Collison Center offers an extensive list of services to repair all kinds of vehicle damage caused by collision.
You can rely on Horne Collison Center’s experienced, talented ASE and I-CAR Gold Class certified management and techs to always deliver the highest level of service and completed work.
Why Horne Collision
- Horne Collision Center staff have an average of 20 years’ experience in the auto body and collision repair industry. We provide a limited lifetime warranty on all paint and body work.
- We’re the only local shop to own and operate the Pro Spot hybrid welder. The hybrid spot welder is utilized to duplicate the welding procedure used by the vehicle manufacturers.
- Horne Collision Center has not one, but two Chief frame racks with a Genesis Velocity laser measuring system. The Genesis Velocity laser measuring system has the capability to measure a frame or unibody to factory specifications.
- Our shop has three paint booths. Three booths give Horne Collision Center the ability to paint multiple vehicles at the same time. The bake feature of the booths enables shop to duplicate the factory paint finish.
- PPG Deltron system is the shop’s paint of choice. PPG’s Paint Performance Guarantee Program backs repairs made with the Deltron system, good for as long as the customer owns the vehicle.
- Horne Collision Center possesses a Pneumatic Henrob rivet tool. This tool is specifically designed for use on aluminum body panels, found on the Ford F-150 and other vehicles.
- Horne Collision Center is the only I-CAR Gold Class certified collision repair facility in the White Mountains. We are highly trained in the technology of your vehicle.